Protective Hair Colour
Protective permanent colouring available in 18 shades. Perfectly covers grey hairs; illuminates hair with a rich, brilliant and long-lasting colour; approximately 90% of the product is of plant/natural origin; it does not contain raw materials of animal origin; the complex of certified organic extracts in the cream protects and hydrates the hair during colouring, giving it extraordinary lustre and softness; the velvety consistency of the cream allows it to adhere perfectly to the hair, makes it easier to apply and keeps it from dripping; the product is fragrance-free to minimise the risk of allergy.
NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL
NO MINERAL OILS
Helichrysum oil extract*
Glycerine extract of flaxseeds*
Sunflower oil extract*
* From Certified Organic Farming
We recommend that you carefully read and strictly follow the warnings and directions for use before each application to avoid or minimise exposure risks. Do not use the product if allergic to any of the substances indicated on the ingredients list. To this end, read the description on the box and tube. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of accidental contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Failure to follow these instructions may cause blindness. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable, disposable protective gloves during all phases of application, handling, shampooing and final rinsing. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Keep out of reach of children. IMPORTANT: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary black henna tattoos may increase the risk of allergy. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: • DO NOT COLOUR HAIR: – in the presence of a facial rash or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp; – if a reaction was ever experienced after a hair colouring treatment; – if a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo was experienced in the past. In these cases it is recommended to speak to a physician before using any hair colouring product.
• A PRELIMINARY SENSITIVITY TEST (PATCH TEST) MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION, even if the client has used hair colouring products before.
Patch test directions:
• purpose of the test: to assess the individual’s skin tolerance to the product.
• thoroughly clean a small area of the skin behind the ear or on the forearm (1 square cm) with alcohol.
• mix approximately 7,5 g of product with approximately 5 g of oxygen.
• apply the mixture to the prepared area with cotton or with a small spatula.
• repeat application 2 or 3 times, allowing mixture to dry in between each time.
• leave in place for 48 hours without washing, then rinse gently.
• if irritation, inflammation or itching occurs at this time, do not apply the product.
The lack of any reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction will not occur as a result of a future hair colouring process.
• IF THERE IS ITCHING OR BURNING AND/OR SKIN IRRITATION DURING COLOURING, RINSE IMMEDIATELY AND STOP APPLICATION. If the skin irritation spreads rapidly, the client feels faint or dizzy, has difficult breathing and/or there is swelling of the face/eyes, rinse immediately and seek prompt medical attention.
• If problems arise, such as itching, irritation, swelling or the presence of blisters after colouring or in the following days, seek immediate medical attention. Keep the empty package for a couple of days in case of an allergic reaction.
PRECAUTIONS: this product contains ingredients that can cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye damage. If the developer or the colour mixture comes into contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses before flushing eyes. Should irritation persist, see a specialist. Use with recommended oxidants only and in the indicated proportions. Do not inhale or ingest the product. Do not use on hair that has been previously colour-treated with henna or metallic dyes. Remove all metal objects from hair before colouring. Do not use metallic instruments. Apply the product in a well-ventilated area. Do not allow the product to process for longer than the recommended time. Keep the product in a cool place away from sources of heat and out of the light. Use immediately after mixing. Never leave the mixture in a closed applicator. Can temporarily stain skin. Can permanently stain fabrics, walls and other surfaces. Immediately rinse any spatters of the product from clothes and surfaces. Do not use the product in any way other than indicated.
Box made with FSC cardboard containing a pair of gloves – a 75 ml applicator bottle of Cream Developer – a 50 ml tube of colouring cream – a 10 ml packet of Sericum Cond eco-organic conditioner – product information sheet.